Shipping and returns
1. We utilise both air and road freight through a courier company and Australia Post to ship your items. We reserve the right to make the final choice of shipping method.
2. We are currently offering a discounted flat rate shipping fee for each state and FREE shipping on orders over $150 for orders within Australia. We also offer discounted shipping for international orders but unfortunately have to apply a weight limit of 500g,
3. All parcels shipped by courier will require a signature of acceptance once delivered. This is for your security.
4. We are able to deliver and ship goods all over Australia.
5. Local deliveries are usually received in 1-2 days. Interstate deliveries can take 3-5 days depending on destination.
6. Every care is taken when packing items in our warehouse to ensure products arrive in the same condition they were packed in.
7. UPS (Ultimate Performance Supplements) will not accept any responsibility for damaged shipments.
8. UPS (Ultimate Performance Supplements) will not provide a refund for late deliveries. We simply can’t control a contract service for there delivery times.
9. Customers are advised to check with there countries import regulations before purchase as we shall not be liable for prohibited imports.
10. In the event of customer dissatisfaction we will require the customer to return the product in its original state before we can offer any refund or exchange.
For more information contact us – http://www.upsprotein.com.au/contact-us/