Shipping and returns
1. We utilise both air and road freight through a courier company and Australia Post to ship your items. We reserve the right to make the final choice of shipping method.
2. We offering a discounted flat rate shipping fee for each state and FREE shipping on orders over $150 for orders within Australia. We do not ship products internationally.
3. All parcels shipped by courier will require a signature of acceptance once delivered. This is for your security.
4. We are able to deliver and ship goods all over Australia.
5. Local deliveries (Victoria) are usually received within 1-2 business days. Interstate deliveries can take 3-5 business days depending on destination.
6. Every care is taken when packing items in our warehouse to ensure products arrive in the same condition they were packed in.
7. UPS (Ultimate Performance Supplements) will not accept any responsibility for damaged shipments.
8. UPS (Ultimate Performance Supplements) will not provide a refund for late deliveries as we cannot control a contract service for their delivery times.
9. In the event of customer dissatisfaction we will require the following information if a return/exchange is to be approved:
- Returns/Exchanges will only be considered up to 7 days after the product has been delivered.
- Before returning the product, the customer must first contact UPS to seek approval. (email@example.com)
- If approved, the product must be returned un-opened and in its original packaging.
- All returns will be covered at the expense of the customer.
- If the products is received damaged or open a refund/exchange will not be given.
- The refund/exchange will only be actioned once the product has been received by UPS.